Automated Network Monitoring
Automatically discovers everything you need to know about your network infrastructure and delivers the monitoring, alerting and graphing you need to maintain high availability.
- Automatically discovers all network devices & interfaces
- Monitors CPU, Memory, Temperature, Fan and other hardware
- Interface Metrics – Throughput, Packet & Error Rates, Utilization, Flaps
- Track BGP sessions and OSPF adjacencies
- Watch & alert on Power Over Ethernet loads (POE)
- Wireless access-point monitoring
- And more – QoS Policies, IP SLA Profiles, VPNs, VoIP features, etc.
Over 1000 Supported Technologies
Automatically collect actionable performance data from routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers and other networking gear. We also has your cloud and hybrid IT environments covered, and has the power to drill into your applications, servers, storage arrays and more, to provide a single pane of glass to reduce time to resolution and allow you to correlate network performance with other key infrastructure components.
- Network Storage
- Load Balancers
- Wireless Devices
- Firewalls, Routers, & Switches
Improve Network Performance & Health
Dashboards, forecasting, and detailed reporting elevate visibility into network performance and help identify bandwidth issues and performance bottlenecks.
- Predictive Alerts
- Trend Analysis
- Performance Reports
- Configuration Management
Proactive Insight via Netflow
Use Network Traffic Flow to get full visibility into what’s going through your network from ingress to egress. Proactively identify bandwidth issues, performance bottlenecks, and DDoS attacks by tracking flow data via NetFlow, Jflow, and sFlow.
- View flow data from highest use devices
- Drill down to the port level to quickly troubleshoot network issues
- Display the flow metrics you care about in a single dashboard
Powerful Server Monitoring
Comprehensive server monitoring requires more than simple CPU and memory alerting, but shouldn’t need a lot of configuration. Enter an IP address, and you are done. We will automatically detect, monitor, and alert on:
- CPU, Memory, Network and many other OS metrics for Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX and more. Everything down to individual volume latency, TCP stats, and NTP
- Applications such as databases, mail servers, web servers, and more
- Cloud instances and Virtual Machines
- RAID controllers, physical drives, battery systems, interfaces, and other hardware
- Predictive Analytics to let you get ahead of resource shortages
- Network scanning can automatically discover and add all devices – or just those of a specified type
Monitor Everything, Together.
You know that the value of server monitoring increases if you can monitor the rest of your infrastructure with the same tool. Your servers depend on virtualization, and storage, and network. With automation and comprehensive device and application profiles, we make it easy to monitor everything right out-of-the-box.
- Servers & Virtualization
- Clouds & VMs
- Network & Storage
- Services & Applications
Collect data from the bottom up.
Deploy fast with our lightweight, agentless collector that discovers your infrastructure automatically and securely streams performance data into our cloud-based platform.
- Agentless Collector
- Puppet, Ansible and other Integrations
- Fast Install & Setup
Get Full Visibility into Website Availability
Track site performance from multiple locations around the world or from within your private networks.
- External and Internal Service Checks: Confirm your websites are up and accessible from one or multiple external test locations, or monitor from within your network and ensure your employees can access critical internal sites.
- Synthetic Transactions: Construct multi-step tests that handle authentication and check for specific content in responses. Make HTTP GET, HEAD, or POST requests to multiple URLs and confirm the correct web page is loaded.
- Ping Checks: Ping an IP address from one or more external locations.
Alert on Site Availability
Spot issues before they impact end-users.
- Alert on the specific circumstances you care about: when content is not loading properly, the expected HTTP status code isn’t being returned, or when page load time exceeds custom thresholds.
- Configure alerts or schedule downtime on a per-Service Check basis. Define alerting based on overall reach-ability and health from all locations, and/or from specific locations.
- Easily view and filter alerts on the general Alerts Page or on the Alerts Tab for each Service Check or Service Check Group. Filter by instance, alert severity, and more, and control which escalation chains receive alerts.
Full-Stack Application Insights
Track application availability and performance metrics together with the performance of your infrastructure, cloud, and networks.
- Custom SLA Reports
- Monitor Cloud & VM’s
- Unlimited Dashboards
- Advanced App Metrics
Ensure Business Performance
Use our SiteMonitor feature to track availability of multi-step transactions and flows like registrations and shopping carts on your apps and websites.
- Track User Flows
- Business Metrics
- Synthetic Transactions
- Predictive Analytics
Over 1000 supported technologies.
We include pre-built Modules, smart bundles of data, logic, and visualizations that make it easy to monitor everything right out-of-the-box.
- Amazon AWS
- ESX & XenServer
- Microsoft Azure